Here are the instructions for building your own:
- Purchase a 10 gallon Rubbermaid Roughneck storage tote - you can find this at Home Depot or similar stores. Cut the "door" to the box where you want your buns to go in.
- Purchase a roll of vinyl-coated hardware cloth (also from Home Depot). You will make a platform with this inside the bin. It comes in a roll, so it works best to flatten it on the floor before trying to work with it.
- It works well to make it about 1 1/2" high, and double-fold the long sides for sturdiness. To make a good fit in the bin, make the mesh 36 squares long and 24 squares wide (this includes the surface of the platform, not the sides)
- Once you have it cut to fit, you can use zip ties to hold the folded sides together.
- I recommend using heavy-duty cutters. I found these at Home Depot, and they cut through both the plastic and hardware cloth: http://www.homedepot.com/p/Wiss-Multi-Purpose-Snips-MPC3S/100065525